Diptych Canvas Print
Create your very own Diptych/Split Canvas Wall Art. Diptych canvasses are available with either square or rectangular panels.
Optional Add-On Services
There are several required choices you need to make when placing your order, we have described the various options here.
Canvas Print Options
Helpful Information! Sizes with mounting options and pricing for you to compare. Graphic illustration of the various mounting styles, finishing options for the back of your canvas, and technical details.
Thin Stretch & Mount
Convert Smartphone Image
We’re excited to announce a brand-new service for converting smartphone photos into high-quality images suitable for printing. Some of the most endearing images of animals are captured with the camera on our smartphones. We’re happy to say, that with our partner ARTZIP, we’re able to offer our customers the ability to have a work of art created from a smartphone photo. Select ArtZip from the dropdown menu on any Canvas or Fine Art Paper product page.
Remove Minor Imperfections
Minor imperfections for removal of such things as date-stamps, red-eye, minor dust, minor scratches, and blemishes, can be removed by our Art Department. Select Minor Adjustments from the dropdown menu on your chosen product page when ordering your first print product.
Picture Framing Consultation-30-Minutes
When selecting a frame, there are many things to consider, such as what you’re framing the media, (i.e., canvas, paper, oil on canvas. or a child’s watercolor.) How does the item strike you? Casual? Formal? Is it a colorful piece you want to tone down or a neutral piece you want to make bolder? Is it a portrait that needs a frame that will take a back seat or a landscape that requires treatment with presence?
That’s where we come in. We’ll start with the art, talk about where it will be displayed, , think about the scale of the piece, and discuss your budget.
Here’s our 3-Step Process for helping you select and order framing and/or matting for your fine art.
- Frame Consultation for $50 from the dropdown menu on any Canvas or Fine Art product page
- Upload the photo you want to print
- Schedule your Zoom Consulting call
- During your consulting session, we’ll consider we’ll discuss your image, the type of art print you’re interested in, your interior colors, and the room where the artwork will be displayed.
- Based on our findings, we’ll put together (3) frame designs for your consideration. Once you decide, we’ll send put together your order, send it to you with an invoice, bill your credit card, and create your new wall art.
Pixels4Pets Instant Order process was designed so almost anyone can order prints online without assistance. However, if taking it on by yourself seems too daunting, at least for the first time, we offer a concierge service where we provide expert help. This gives you a dedicated print specialist whose job is to review and confirm the production of your print. Here’s what we do for you.
- File Review - We ensure all the bases are covered from image resolution to color settings.
- Print Composition – Make sure the size selected is optimal for the file. Your print specialist will make corrections to cropping or the orientation for you to review if it appears it will be beneficial or prevent the loss of certain elements within the print.
- Color Correction – Our color correction service analyzes your photo and optimizes the tones to achieve the correct contrast and saturation. This ensures that the result is as close to perfect as possible when printed on the media (canvas or fine art paper) of your choice.
Artist Customization/Remaster Photo Private Treaty
Looking for advice and support on the techniques available to customize your photos such as oil painting, watercolor, or sketch. How about the option of hand painting over your finished canvas print? We’ll help you with all that and more, such as the choice of mounting and framing. Our Artist Customization Package is your best value. Here’s what’s included:
Artist Customization Package
Private Treaty – Flat Fee Quote
All pre-press services are included, plus;
We consult with you to determine the artistic look you are trying to achieve, the interior aspects of the room where the art will be placed, the style of other pieces of art in your environment, and more…
We customize your photo with oil painting or other techniques upon request.
We help you select the appropriate frame and/or mat if you choose to frame your artwork.
We provide you with a quote that includes all your chosen options. Once approved, we collect payment and create your new wall art.
We walk you through the entire process from start to finish.
Please note: A deposit of $250 is required when selecting Artist Customization Package.
Archival certified. Maryle has elected to offer our Instant Order customers the same canvas she recommends to our Concierge clients. While there is a less expensive option available, the cost difference is minimal, and we love this canvas, so everyone wins.
Your fine art print will be printed on matte Canvas which is a 19 mil bright white poly-cotton blend, with an acid-free, neutral pH coating. This award-winning canvas is taking the printmaking industry by storm and will capture every nuance in your images.
Instant Order – Included with Purchase
- We personally inspect your photograph to ensure that quality of the photo meets our printing requirements.*
- Before printing, we provide a screenshot proof shown on Canvas for your approval.
- Once approved, your fine art canvas print goes through a rigorous pre-press process with our printer.
- Once your order is complete, we notify you and include tracking information
- Dropshipping is available at no extra cost if you’re sending the art print as a gift.
*CAVEAT: If there are imperfections in the photo you submit, (marks, scratches, wrinkles, etc.) we will let you know that the photo does not meet our standards. At which point, you can decide to cancel the order or chat with us about photo restoration services.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
When ordered unframed, an extra 2-inch border is added around the size being ordered providing extra canvas for mounting. Canvas prints which are unmounted or unframed are usually shipped rolled in a sturdy shipping tube.
Thin Stretch & Mount
The canvas print will be mounted over 1.5 inch thick (depth) stretcher bars and the image will wrap on the sides with a fraction of an inch around the back. These are usually hung without a frame.