Pixels4Pets General Terms
- All orders are printed and prepared as specified in the order details submitted by the user.
- Customers may not upload images that they do not have legal rights to copy or print under both U.S. and Internationally recognized copyright laws.
- The customer’s billing and shipping information will appear on the order review and confirmation page as well as the invoice/receipt after an order is placed. This information is never shared or sold.
- Customers are responsible for reviewing and ensuring Pixels4Pets receives the complete and correct address information for shipping purposes. Pixels4Pets and its owner(s) are not responsible for items such as photos or CDs that are lost during shipping.
- All digital image files submitted must in the format specified.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring their image’s resolution is suitable for printing.
- Customers should refer to our help pages or customer service department for advice on preparing image files.
- Pictures and digital images that are of a different aspect ratio then the specified order will be cropped to match the dimensions required. Cropping of either the length or the width may occur to match the details of an order. User created white or color margins will become part of the printed image. Images submitted online will be viewable to the customer in a low-resolution copy format for customers to preview the printed dimensions.
- Pixels4Pets reserves the right to control access, remove, store or display text and images posted by users regardless of the user’s current registration status or who provided the content.
- Payment is required in full prior to processing orders.
- Gift cards and credits are only redeemable for full-price items and may not be eligible for specials or promos unless otherwise specified.
- All prices include formatting and getting the image ready for print. Standard shipping costs are included. However, expedited and international shipping requests will be charged at the carrier’s designated rate. Instant Order customers requesting expedited shipping will have their credit card charged at the time shipment is scheduled for delivery.
- Stretched and mounted prints may apply to all canvas prints.
- Discounts and sales cannot be applied retroactively to orders placed before notice of the discount or sale were posted.
- Pixels4Pets reserves the right to deny service to anyone at its own discretion. Full payment submitted to Pixels4Pets will be returned to the payee at that time.
- Pixels4Pets may suspend or remove accounts for any of the following reasons: posting inappropriate content, posting images that Pixels4Pets deems as too low a quality or which reflect poorly on Pixels4Pet’s own quality standards, failure to keep account information current, or any other action, actions or omissions which Pixels4Pets deems as harmful to the Pixels4Pets.com website
Pixels4Pets guarantees a secure shopping experience. This means any credit or debit card transaction information is not visible or readable to any person at any time making it more secure than a transaction conducted offline. Pixels4Pets does not store credit card numbers. In addition, this site offers customers the additional option to pay via PayPal if they prefer not to conduct the transaction on this site.
Pixels4Pets is not liable for damage or injury to items, animals, or people caused by the prints due to negligent, reckless, knowing, or intentional actions by any person. By purchasing from Pixels4Pets, the customer assumes all responsibility for damages or injuries caused by the print once it reaches its shipping destination. Pixels4Pets is not responsible for lost or damaged property shipped to Pixels4Pets for evaluation or production work.
Shipping & Delivery
Pixels4Pet usually has orders completed and delivered within 7 to 10 business days. Factors that may delay delivery of an order within that time frame may include weather, order size, equipment malfunctions, or disaster. Customers that have not received their orders within 10 business days may contact Pixels4Pets for an order status check. Rush orders may be available during certain times of the year and accrue additional production and shipping charges. Contact Pixels4Pets to discuss placing a rush order. International orders may take longer than 5 to 10 working days and are dependent upon the shipping schedule of the courier used. Shipping charges may be based upon the total amount of an order to cover the cost of parcel weight, size, destination, and packaging.
Please Note the Following on Delayed Shipping
3 Day, 2nd Day, and Next Day Air shipping charges are partially refundable if it is not documented by the courier as either delivered to the shipping address or having a delivery attempt by the end of the expected receiving date. Since UPS will sometimes leave packages at the front door of residences without a signature or after business hours, customers are responsible for ensuring a person is present to receive the rush order.
We Guarantee the Following:
Notice of damaged merchandise must be submitted to Pixels4Pets in writing through our contact page within 72 hours upon documented delivery date by the shipping courier. Damaged prints may need to be picked up by UPS for inspection before refunds or replacements can be submitted. Upon contacting Pixels4Pets further details on replacement procedures will be provided. Please note Pixels4Pets is not responsible for damage accrued to prints after they have been delivered and caused by the customer or a third party after delivery. Third parties may include but are not limited to dropshipped products.
All prints, printed products, and framing products have a quality assurance guarantee. Please review our replacement and return page for details in the event it is necessary to seek a return or replacement.
Frames & Matting
All frame segments are carefully chosen from our vendor’s moldings inventory.
- Any cut segments with the slightest defect will be discarded.
- All frames with any smooth moldings are polished before packaging as is the glazing. Our framer uses state-of-the-art/industry-standard picture frame machinery to cut and join the frames.
- Matting windows are cut to 1/8″ to 1/4″ smaller than the selected size.
- Glazing is inspected for any sort of defect such as scratches and then cleaned and polished on both sides before being placed in a frame.
Elements within this Terms of Service policy are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the management at Pixels4Pets.